Wij is one of the stranger members of Freddyhouse. Famed for his banning from BarrysWorld for posting goatse images, he now resides in a ghostly netherworld surrounded by images of Trem in drag being yoghurted.
Wij was one of the most noted spamm0rz in the history of BW. He was the first member of BarrysWorld to reach 10 000 posts, beating TdC in the process. Even now, the number 10 000 causes TdC to go into violent fits of rage where he is likely to squint at dogs or be offhand and reticent with his teddy bears. Upon reaching 10 000 Trebz awarded him the title 'The One' (TODO - was there a title before this Dan?) (I don't recall a prior title, I believe it was unpossible that such a feat would occur. 'Chief Mincer' was also considered for the title Trebz 16:20, 9 August 2006 (BST)). (Hmm - I vaguely recall 'Unholy Spam God' or something. Wij)
Wij administrated the BarrysWorld Unreal Tournament DM and CTF leagues for over a year until he got a girlfriend. He also won division 1 of season 2 of the BarrysWorld Unreal Tournament CTF league with his clan Widowmakers.
He was also the subject of the really cool Free_Wij campaign.
- Wij is also famed for telling the forums about his toilet habits, most notably in his Squirts threads which detail events whenever he has a bout of arse-piss.
- It is believed that the user now posting as Wij is in fact a bot written by Skyler.
- Wij's quest for p13 knowledge continues unabated.
- Wij enjoys splitting Ch3tan's ring at Dawn Of War.
- Wij once walked down the street with an erection. There were no survivors.
- Wij enjoys copying facts from other websites.
- Wij recently managed to get Mrs. Wij with child. Though suspected that voodoo and/or dark rituals were employed, Wij claims that he did it the old-fashioned way.
- Wij likes to pubicise his favourite new word.
Likely to say...
*ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip* *uNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF* *spluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge*
ouch, my p13 !
OK - I needed to vomit but the bog was blocked and was full to the rim with my previous 'doings' which I told you about :(
I recently had a plumbing problem in the bathroom which meant water made the ceiling in my living room collapse which I claimed on insurance. I also have no carpet down due to decorating. I was thinking of trying to flush the bog but then I thought that it might go through the gaps in the floorboards. Imagine the insurance claim.
"So water came through your ceiling AGAIN ?"
"Yes, and poo."
- The original Free Wij! campaign post OLD LINK NOT WORKING